# How to Add an App Back to Your Home Screen in Markdown Language
If you’ve accidentally removed an app from your home screen, don’t worry! Adding it back is a quick and easy process. In this article, we’ll show you how to add an app back to your home screen in markdown language.
## Method 1: Use the App Library
The App Library is a new feature introduced in iOS 14 that automatically organizes all your apps into categories. You can easily add an app back to your home screen using the App Library:
1. Swipe left on your home screen until you reach the App Library.
2. Find the app you want to add back to your home screen.
3. Press and hold the app icon until the context menu appears.
4. Select “Add to Home Screen” from the menu.
5. The app icon will now appear on your home screen.
## Method 2: Use the App Store
If you can’t find the app you want to add back in the App Library, you can use the App Store to download it again:
1. Open the App Store on your device.
2. Tap on the search bar and type in the name of the app you want to download.
3. Tap on the app when it appears in the search results.
4. Tap on the “Get” or “Download” button to download the app.
5. After the app has downloaded, its icon will automatically appear on your home screen.
## Method 3: Use iTunes or Finder
If you have a Mac, you can also use iTunes or Finder to add an app back to your home screen:
1. Connect your iPhone or iPad to your Mac using a USB cable.
2. Open iTunes or Finder.
3. Click on the device icon in the top left corner.
4. Select “Apps” from the menu.
5. Find the app you want to add and click on the “Install” button next to it.
6. After the app has installed, its icon will automatically appear on your home screen.
With these easy methods, you can quickly add any app back to your home screen in markdown language. Try it yourself and keep all your favorite apps within easy reach!