The Best App to Read Books for Free in Markdown Language
When it comes to reading books, different people have different preferences for how they like to read. Some people prefer physical books, some prefer e-books, and some prefer reading in markdown language. In this article, we’ll be discussing the best app to read books for free in markdown language.
What is markdown language?
Markdown is a lightweight markup language that allows you to write text that is easy to read and write. It was created in 2004 by John Gruber and Aaron Swartz. Markdown allows you to format your text using specific characters such as # for headings, * for lists, and _ for emphasis, among others.
Why read books in markdown language?
Markdown language is simple and easy to read. It allows you to focus on the content of the book without any distractions. Additionally, because it is a plain text format, it is easily accessible and can be read on any device without the need for any additional software.
What is the best app to read books for free in markdown language?
There are several apps available for reading books in markdown language, but the best one is undoubtedly Readably.
Readably is a free app available on both Android and iOS. It allows you to easily read books in markdown language with several useful features.
Features of Readably:
– Easy importing: Readably allows you to easily import books in markdown format from your phone or from the internet.
– Automatic syncing: Any books you import are automatically synced across devices, so you can pick up where you left off on any device.
– Customization: Readably allows you to customize the font, theme, and other settings to match your preferences.
– Simple navigation: Readably’s simple interface allows for easy navigation through the book.
– Offline support: Once you have imported a book, you can read it even without an internet connection.
If you prefer reading books in markdown language, then Readably is the perfect app for you. It is free, easy to use, and offers several useful features. Give it a try and see if it becomes your go-to app for reading books.