# Can You Change Your Cash App Name?
If you’re a Cash App user and you’re thinking about changing your name, you might be wondering whether it’s possible to change your name on Cash App. The good news is that you can indeed change your Cash App name! This article will show you how.
## Steps to Change Your Cash App Name
Follow these steps to change your Cash App name:
1. Open Cash App on your phone.
2. Tap on your profile icon in the top left corner.
3. Scroll down and tap on “Personal.”
4. Tap on “Name” and type in your new name.
5. Tap on “Save” to save your new name.
## Things to Keep in Mind When Changing Your Name on Cash App
There are a few things you should keep in mind when changing your name on Cash App:
– Your new name must be between 2 and 30 characters long.
– Your new name can include only letters and numbers, not special characters.
– Your new name must not contain any offensive or inappropriate language.
– You can change your name only once every 30 days.
## Why Change Your Name on Cash App?
There are several reasons why you might want to change your name on Cash App:
– Your name has changed due to marriage, divorce, or other reasons.
– You want to use a different name for privacy reasons.
– You want to use a different name for professional reasons.
Changing your name on Cash App is a simple process that can be done in just a few clicks. However, before you change your name, make sure you choose a name that is appropriate and does not violate any of Cash App’s rules. So, go ahead and change your name on Cash App and enjoy the benefits of using a name that suits you!