# Can You Use Cash App on Amazon?
As online shopping becomes increasingly popular, many consumers are looking for convenient payment options. Cash App is a popular digital wallet that allows users to send and receive money easily. But can you use Cash App on Amazon? Let’s take a closer look.
## Does Amazon Accept Cash App?
Unfortunately, Amazon does not currently accept Cash App as a payment option. However, there are still ways that you can use Cash App to make purchases on Amazon.
## Using Cash App to Purchase Amazon Gift Cards
One way to use Cash App on Amazon is by purchasing Amazon gift cards. Amazon gift cards can be used to buy anything on the site, and you can easily purchase them with your Cash App balance.
To purchase an Amazon gift card with Cash App:
1. Open the Cash App on your mobile device
2. Tap on the “Cash Card” tab at the bottom of the screen
3. Tap on “Add Cash” to add money to your Cash App balance (if needed)
4. Tap on “Buy” and select “Amazon Gift Card”
5. Follow the prompts to purchase the gift card
## Using an Amazon Credit Card with Cash App
If you have an Amazon credit card, you can use it in conjunction with Cash App to make purchases on Amazon. The credit card will be linked to your Amazon account, and you can use your Cash App balance to pay off the credit card balance.
To use an Amazon credit card with Cash App:
1. Open the Amazon app or website
2. Add items to your cart
3. At checkout, select your Amazon credit card as the payment option
4. Open the Cash App on your mobile device
5. Tap on the “Banking” tab at the bottom of the screen
6. Tap on “Add Bank” and select “Lincoln Savings Bank”
7. Follow the prompts to link your Amazon credit card to the Cash App
While Cash App cannot be used directly on Amazon, there are still ways to use the digital wallet to make purchases. By purchasing Amazon gift cards or linking an Amazon credit card to Cash App, you can enjoy the convenience of Cash App while shopping on Amazon. Happy shopping!