# Cash App Payment Deposits: What You Need to Know
If you’re new to Cash App, you might be wondering how and when payments will be deposited into your account. Here’s what you need to know:
## Cash App Deposits Are Usually Instant, but Can Sometimes Be Delayed
* Cash App payments are usually deposited into your account instantly.
* However, there are times when a payment may be delayed. This can happen if there are issues with the sender’s payment method or if Cash App requires additional verification.
## Cash App Will Notify You When a Payment Is Deposited
* You’ll receive a notification from Cash App when a payment has been deposited into your account.
* The notification will include the sender’s name and the amount that was deposited.
## Deposited Funds Can Be Used Immediately
* Once a payment has been deposited into your Cash App account, you can use the funds immediately.
* You can transfer the funds to a linked bank account, use them to make purchases with your Cash Card, or send them to someone else using Cash App.
## Cash App Has a 24/7 Customer Support Team
* If you have any issues with a payment deposit, you can contact Cash App’s customer support team for assistance.
* The team is available 24/7 to answer your questions and help resolve any issues you may have.
Overall, Cash App is a convenient and reliable way to send and receive payments. As long as there are no issues with the sender’s payment method or verification, payments should be deposited into your account instantly. If you do have any issues, Cash App’s customer support team is always available to help.