# How to Change Age on Cash App
Cash App is a popular peer-to-peer payment app that allows users to send and receive money easily. It’s important to make sure that your account information is up-to-date, including your age. This article will guide you through the steps to change your age on the Cash App.
## Why You Might Need to Change Your Age on Cash App
There are a few reasons why you might need to change your age on Cash App:
* If you accidentally entered the wrong birthdate when you first signed up
* If you’ve recently had a birthday and your age is now incorrect on the app
* If you’re trying to verify your identity for certain Cash App features like Cash Boost
## Step-by-Step Guide to Change Your Age on Cash App
1. Open the Cash App on your mobile device.
2. Tap on the profile icon in the top left corner of the screen.
3. Scroll down and select “Personal.”
4. Scroll down again and select “Birthday.”
5. Enter your correct birthdate and tap “Save.”
## Tips for Updating Your Cash App Account
* Make sure all of your information on Cash App is accurate.
* Keep your login information secure.
* Update your security settings regularly.
Cash App is a convenient and easy-to-use payment app, but it’s important to make sure that your account information is accurate and up-to-date. By following these steps, you can easily change your age on Cash App and keep your account information secure.