# Changing Cash App from Business to Personal
If you’ve recently started using Cash App for your business transactions, but now want to switch to a personal account, you’re in luck. After a recent update to the Cash App, users can now easily switch between business and personal accounts without any complications.
In this article, we’ll guide you through the steps to change your Cash App from business to personal.
## Step-by-Step Guide
1. Open Cash App on your mobile device
2. Tap on the profile icon (top left corner of the screen)
3. Scroll down and select “Personal”
4. Select “Confirm” on the confirmation prompt
5. Your account has been successfully changed from Business to Personal
## Points to Consider
Before switching from a business to personal account on Cash App, keep in mind:
– There are no charges to change your account type from Business to Personal
– All your business permissions will be removed
– Switching your account back and forth between Personal and Business isn’t allowed more than once every 7 days.
## Final Thoughts
Changing your Cash App from Business to Personal is a simple process that can be done in a few clicks. By following the above-mentioned steps, you can successfully switch your account with ease, without losing any of your transaction history.
It’s important to consider the points labeled before switching your account type, to avoid any inconvenience. So, if you’re ready to make the switch, follow the steps above and enjoy all the perks of a personal Cash App account.