# How to Delete Apps on LG TV
If you have too many apps on your LG TV and you want to remove them, then it’s important to know how to delete them. In this article, we’ll guide you through the steps to delete apps on your LG TV.
## Steps to Delete Apps on LG TV
Follow the below steps to delete apps on LG TV.
1. Turn on your LG TV.
2. Click the “Home” button on your TV remote control to access the “Home” menu.
3. Locate the “All Apps” icon using the directional buttons on your remote control and click on it.
4. Select the app you want to delete, and click on it.
5. Click on the “OK” button on your remote control to open the context menu of the app.
6. Select the “Delete” option and click on “OK.”
7. Confirm your decision by clicking on the “Yes” button.
## Tips to Remember
There are a few things to remember while deleting apps on LG TV.
**1. Know what apps you’re deleting**
Make sure you’re deleting the right app. If you delete the wrong app, it could cause problems with your TV.
**2. Keep your TV up to date**
To keep your TV running smoothly, it’s essential to keep it up to date with the latest software. Doing so can help avoid any issues that may arise due to app deletions.
**3. Be cautious while deleting pre-installed apps**
Pre-installed apps should be treated with caution. These apps are often essential to the proper functioning of your TV.
Deleting apps on LG TV is an easy task, but it’s important to be careful while doing so. The above-mentioned steps and tips can help you delete apps on your LG TV without any complications. By keeping your TV up to date and being cautious while deleting apps, you can keep your LG TV running smoothly.