# How to Delete Apps on Vizio Smart TV
If you have a Vizio Smart TV, you probably downloaded several apps that you no longer use. Keeping them on your TV can take up space and make it difficult to navigate through the apps you actually want to use. To tidy up your TV and free up space, follow these straightforward steps to delete apps on your Vizio Smart TV.
– Press the V button on your remote to launch the Vizio App Store.
– Hover over the app you want to delete.
– Press and hold the OK button until a menu appears.
– Select “Delete App” and confirm.
## Step-by-Step Instructions:
1. Turn on your Vizio Smart TV and make sure it is connected to the internet.
2. Navigate to the Vizio App Store by pressing the V button on your remote.
![V Button on Vizio Remote](https://www.vizio.com/-/media/vizio/img/support/vizio-tv-where-is-the-v-button.jpg)
3. Use the arrow keys on your remote to select the app you want to delete and hover over it.
4. Press and hold the OK button until a menu appears.
![Vizio App Menu](https://www.vizio.com/-/media/vizio/img/support/vizio-tv-app-menu.jpg)
5. Select “Delete App” using the arrow keys on your remote.
6. Confirm that you want to delete the app by selecting “Yes.”
7. Once the app is removed, the menu will automatically close and you will be back in the Vizio App Store.
## Tips & Tricks:
– If you can’t find the app you want to delete in the Vizio App Store, it may be a pre-installed app that cannot be removed.
– If you want to reinstall a deleted app, simply search for it in the Vizio App Store and download it again.
– Deleting an app will not affect your TV’s settings or other apps, so don’t worry about accidentally deleting something important.
– If you have a lot of apps installed on your TV, it may be helpful to organize them by category or usage to make it easier to find the apps you use frequently.